|Main Body ||SUSXM7 |
(Equivalent to SUS304)
|Strength Class ||A2-50 |
Do not exceed the max. tightening torque.
Reducing the size of equipment and devices
- Socket head cap screws with special low profile made of stainless steel.
- The head height for all screws is 1.5 mm or less. Intended for reducing the size of devices and applications with limited overhead space.
- The following two types of stainless materials are available as standard.
- Compared to SUS304, SUS316L has excellent hydrogen embrittlement resistance, fluorine and chlorine gas resistance, and heat resistance. This screw also has corrosion resistance against chemical products and seawater environments that matches or exceeds SUS304.
- SUS316L is non-magnetic.
- To distinguish fromÂ SSHS, SSHLÂ has a cup point tip.
Min.: 3 mm (0.12 in)
Max.: 10 mm (0.39 in)
Min.: 6 mm (0.24 in)
Max.: 30 mm (1.18 in)